Friday, September 11, 2015

My First Post

Dear Hope,

I am starting this blog for many reasons. The first reason is to document this forever journey we will have. The second is to help with the grieving process. Perhaps if I write down my thoughts (or others if they want to) then maybe it will make it easier to realize you are gone. As for the third reason, maybe this blog will help someone else who lost a child. Reading blogs helped me realize there are others out there who went through this and it's not that uncommon.

You may see several posts in a row. I want to be able to write a blog post as my day is happening. The last month and a half was eventful and I want to share that. Therefore, I will write about everything that happened and hopefully I will catch up.

Love,
Mom (something I am still getting use to)